February 21, 2008

Men and Diapers

Men and Diapers, that's the title of my new blog. It will not replace this one, but will rather be more personal, focusing on my time as a stay at home father.

My wife asked me why I have two separate blogs, even referencing something I have said numerous times, that life should be integrated. She is a very astute woman.

However I am comfortable with this arrangement because while I do believe in integration and synergy, I don't think that this arrangement significantly detracts from that. I think it will create a better experience for the reader, and I get to play with another blog and the variety of creative arrangements one can produce. Since I am maintaining the same profile, and the blogs are linked to each other, I think that it will be sufficiently integrated.

No comments: