July 04, 2006

Next Blog?

Where should I go from here? As in how, when, or if, should I blog, seeing as how this one is wholly centered on Fuller and being a theology graduate student, and now I'm about to graduate. I think a new blog would probably just have to be a "moment's in David's life" blog, or something like that.

The three of you who read this on a regular basis, what do you think? Should I try and continue the pop-theology, here's what I'm thinking today, thing, or should I just start something completely new?

Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

David Best said...

David,

I think you should continue until you are officially graduated, so the end of the summer. That's my two-cents worth.

Joey

Kyle said...

I think you should blog until your 99 and set a blogger's record. That's my two cents.