May 22, 2007

U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I really appreciate this music. I blogged about it in the past here, discussing the theological truth that it represents. However beyond that, it reflects my own deep seeded dissatisfaction with the status quo of all things evil. (Which are at some level most everything that humanity is involved in.)

There is inside of me a somewhat youthful desire to see things changed, and yet a gnawing feeling that they very well may not. In so many ways I haven't found what I'm looking for. Yet in some respects I have begun to. Jesus Christ is a part of that beginning, so is my wife Joey and my son Nicholas. Many of you friends also represent beginnings of what I am looking for. For all of this I am very thankful.

(for now this video will reside permanently at the bottom of this blog)

No comments: