July 10, 2005

My Father

I have such a cool Dad. He simultaneously challenges my thinking theologicaly and otherwise, yet supports me 100%. I know not everyone is blessed with a Father like this, so I am very thankful that I have him in my life! Check out his comment on my A Blender of And’s post. And while your at it say a prayer for him, your dad, and fathers everywhere.

Dad said...
From my early years in high school, then Christian college, then Christian schools, I have been working throughout my life with Christians from many different Christian denominations. What I have always appreciated is not what church someone attends, but where they are with Christ, and where they are going with Christ. What a blessing to find brothers and sisters all over this globe who are experiencing a daily, warm relationship with their Lord. This is a great blessing!

No comments: