May 27, 2005

MBI

So right after I posted the previous post I ran across this Master in Business Imagination concept on one of my favorite blogs, one done by Suhit Anantula. The MBI concept, and the reasoning behind it, helps explain why I'm not doing an MDIV much better than I did in the previous post. Suhit got it from the Inovation Weblog which has a good summary of what Jim Carroll had to say on an MBI.

Carroll Says

“Enough already!”


“Complacency in a time of rapid, disruptive change can be a death sentence – not only for organizations, but for the careers and skills of those who work there! It's time to abandon the thinking that has had you anchored firmly to the past – and to shift your focus to the future, with enthusiasm, motivation and imagination.” click here to keep reading

Any more questions about why I’m not doing the MDIV?

No comments: