January 18, 2006

Links are Cool

Lately some guy by the name of blind beggar has been leaving some good comments. So I finally went and checked out his site last night. I may have once before, but I didn’t stay long. This time though, I scrolled around, and read some good articles. Then something caught my eye, under ‘interesting sites’ I found my link, swimming in the deep end. Finding your blog linked is always cool, in fact building that network is one of the best things about blogging, but it’s even better when it is someone with the wisdom and insights of Rick, a guy who’s been around for a while, (he has over 30 years on me) and has some good things to say. So check out his blog, I think you’ll find it interesting and rewarding.

1 comment:

Rick Meigs said...

David: Thanks for the kind words!